Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling in 8x30 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I would like to design 8x30 screen in module pool.

My problem is in that screen i have to add 5 table controls. But at one shot its possible to add only one table control, So is there any way to scroll the screen when designing itself but the screen size visiblility should be with 8x30 size. In that size only I want to scroll down add other table controls. Is it possible?

Thanks

G.S.Naidu

4 REPLIES 4

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multiple table controls are possible. Please refer [ Using Multiple Table Controls In One Screen|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9771] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Marcin

0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for the reply.

My question is not that whether we can create multiple table controls in one screen or not.

My question is different. I want to create 5 table controls in a screen size 8x30. Is it possible?

Thanks

G.S.Naidu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok now I get what you mean. This is possible. Do the following:

- you need en empty screen (i.e. number 100) of size 8x30

- set its type as Modal dialog screen

- inside that screen place subscreen area to fit its content 8x30 (here we will place our subscreen)

- in subscreen area attributes check scrollable

- create empty subscreen

- on Attributes tab of that subscreen there are two pairs fields Lines/Columns

- fill Mainten as 150x30 (you need 5 table controls each 8x30 right)

- go to Layout of that subscreen and place your table control one below each other (each of size 8x30)

- in Flow logic of screen 100 call your subscreen 200.

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.
  MODULE pbo_0100.
  CALL SUBSCREEN sub_area INCLUDING sy-repid '0200'.

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.
  MODULE pai_0100.
  CALL SUBSCREEN sub_area.

- in program call your screen with

CALL SCREEN 100 STARTING AT 10 20
                             ENDING AT 40 28.

Don't forget to set gui status for this modal screen in PBO_100 module, otherwise you will not be able to close this window.

This way you have modal dynpro 8x30 which pops up and is scrollable, wherein you have 5 table controls.

You can do the same for non-modal (normal) dynpro.

Regards

Marcin

0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thank you verymuch. Now I'm able to create no of table controls and I/O fields with in the required screen size and its scrolling.......Great help

Thanks

G.S.Naidu