Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales Pricing Flag in SAP Standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

If I go into transaction ME33K, enter a contract number, select and item line and goto Item>Conditions.

Beside my condition type there is a checkbox called "Scales".

Does anyone know what ABAP I would need to do to determine whether this flag is checked or not?

I have tried to debug the SAP standard but I have been unsuccessful so far.

Many Thanks,

Colm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the contract no u first go the table KONH using SE16 transaction , there in VAKEY field u put contract no and * ( ie AAAAAAAA* ). Copy the max KNUMH no. If in that contract there is value scale u will find records in KONW table or in that contract if there is quantity scale then u will find recods in table KONM table. In both the cases u need to use KNUMH value.

If either those two tables contains data the u can assume that the scale flag is checked.

Regards,

Amitava

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the contract no u first go the table KONH using SE16 transaction , there in VAKEY field u put contract no and * ( ie AAAAAAAA* ). Copy the max KNUMH no. If in that contract there is value scale u will find records in KONW table or in that contract if there is quantity scale then u will find recods in table KONM table. In both the cases u need to use KNUMH value.

If either those two tables contains data the u can assume that the scale flag is checked.

Regards,

Amitava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is calling function module 'SD_CHECK_SCALES_ASSIGNED'. If sy-subrc eq 0. then scales are maintained.

Input parameter is KONP.

Hope it helps.

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amitava,

I already had the condtion number so this works for me perfectly.

Sujay,

When I tried to use that FM I got a "NOT_ASSIGNED" message?

Many Thanks for the help,

Colm