Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save dynamic variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have zprogram with normally parameters screen and dynamic selection from logical database read by FREE_SELECTIONS_DIALOG.

When I save variant in my selection program screen then values from parameters are save except fields value from dynamically selections.

How to extort to save all fields values on screens.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I have searched for the same issue, I have found that SAP only save dynamic variant for logical database based program.

so that will never work

Fred

4 REPLIES 4

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I have searched for the same issue, I have found that SAP only save dynamic variant for logical database based program.

so that will never work

Fred

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to define your work area related to dynamic selection in NO-DISPLAY parameters, so those data will be saved with the variant.

Sample

parameters h_expr type rsds_texpr no-display.

parameters h_ranges type rsds_trange no-display.

parameters h_number like sy-tfill no-display.

parameters h_fields type tfields no-display.

You will have also to insure AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT and AT SELECTION-SCREEN.the impact on displayed dynamic selection of other changes (e.g. table name or table selection changes)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

It has no effect. Maybe save variant with my own code will work.

kranthi_kiran5
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have tried the above suggestion, But what needs to be written in the At Sclelction Screen Event.

In AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT I have written the Logic for the Selection of the FIelds. Can Someone Help Me.