Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript copy from cliant SE71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copies sapscript MEDRUCK from client '000' to client 200 language 'EN'. I can't change window pages getting the message: 'Original language DE'. How can I change the original language to 'EN', English?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At tr.ode SE71 enter the form name and the original language(DE). Choose the "Change" option. From the next screen go to Utilities->Convert orig.lang. Enter new origin language.

Svetlin

P.S. If you find some answers useful, please assign reward points.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Select the menu path Utitlities-->Convert Original Language in T-code SE71.

Regards,

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SE71 there is an option while u specify the form name below that Language is there, u can select the language to EN. By default it will be EN if u r logging in SAP system in EN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yoy only can change the height and width of windows and other things in the original language.

All standard forms of SAP are in deutschland .Change the original language to EN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At tr.ode SE71 enter the form name and the original language(DE). Choose the "Change" option. From the next screen go to Utilities->Convert orig.lang. Enter new origin language.

Svetlin

P.S. If you find some answers useful, please assign reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yuval:

send your email and telefon and y will explain you.

dany shtulbach - brom 1988 - liraz (dany_s@scope.co.il)