Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSCRIPT:Change in the format while using the local printers!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a script problem. In which the different formats are taken place while taking the print outputs.

For ex: if i am using the Local Printer, i am getting the output in two different lines, where as if i use the network printer, i am getting the output in the same line.

I would like to know where exactly this problem lies? is there any format settings for local printer and network printer? Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is the problem with printer confiuration, Properties and settings .

All the prints won't support the correct printing

So go to SPAD tcode take the settings of the correct printer and try to use the same settings for the other printer, take the help of a basis guy in this regard.

Reward points if useful

Regards

Anji

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is the problem with printer confiuration, Properties and settings .

All the prints won't support the correct printing

So go to SPAD tcode take the settings of the correct printer and try to use the same settings for the other printer, take the help of a basis guy in this regard.

Reward points if useful

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

so this is not the problem with the program and form, am i rite?? the problem involved in this is related to printer settings.

am i rite??

0 Kudos

Hi

check the Output in different printers.

If it is coming right on one printer and not coming properly in other printers means

it is 100 percent printer problem.

Reward points if useful

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

yes we have tried the same output in different printers. but it was different in both printers.

Thanks,

Ramesh.