Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-SCRIPT Problem with the additional page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i have designed a new script which contains only one page. i am printing payment order information based on the date the order is created.the payment order and the corresponding data will be printed on a separate page that means the no of pages depends on the no of payment orders. but here the problem is i am getting one additional page which contains all the windows except the main window. can any one suggest a solution.

Thanks & regards

Sreenivasa reddy

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasa,

1. we also faced similary problem

of extra page.

2. make sure that

everything u write in the sapscript layout

is written

under some ELEMENT

(and not even a line outside it)

3. Call these elements in your driver

program

and output will come allright.

I hope it helps

regards,

amit m.

Message was edited by: Amit Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivasa,

It seems that you have additional line in SAPScript at the bottom most Text-Element. Hence it is expanding to next page where there is no data to be displayed from MAIN.

Please check.

Regards,

Deva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you paste the MAIN window code ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all thanks for the suggestions i solved myself the problem of additional,its not the problem with the layout but it is the problem with the driver program which is a SAP standard program. In that program he is calling last page based on some condition. if that condition is satisfied then last page will be called irrespective of form whether we have last page or not asked the client to change the configuration.

thanks & regards

sreenu