Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script How To?

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am starting a new SAP Scritp form. I have created my Layout in se71. To feed the layout with data i have wrote a program in se38. Now I want to know how to connect the program with the SAP Script and this form is for Shipment print out. So i will print it from vt03n using the output type zshd. How to get the shipment number entered by me in vt03n and push it to the program to get data from different tables and feed it to the form.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

Are you writing a new SAPscript from scratch? Can you copy and modify an existing one? Go to transation "NACE" and Click on "V2 Shipping" then hit the "Output Types" button. Maybe you can use one of these Output Types as a starting place. Let's pretend that "LD00 Delivery Note" looks promising. Select this record and then click on the "Processing Routines" folder onthe left hand side of the screen.

You will see on under the Medium "Print Output" the Print Program is 'RVADIN01' and the SAPscript is 'RVDELVNOTE'. If you want to use these as a starting point copy the Print Program and the SAPscript and modify them accordingly. When you are happy with your changes, come back here and put in your print program / SAPscript as appripriate.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pat.

PS. Kindly assign Reward Points tot he posts you find helpful.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You print program should have a subroutine which will be configured in NACE for output type ZSHD.

Just check one of the std programs ( SDPACKLI , subroutine ENTRY ) on how it is coded there. The shipment number in ZT03 you will get in NAST-OBJKEY in your program. Your custom program subroutine should have a similar interface.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell this in more detail?..

thanks

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

Are you writing a new SAPscript from scratch? Can you copy and modify an existing one? Go to transation "NACE" and Click on "V2 Shipping" then hit the "Output Types" button. Maybe you can use one of these Output Types as a starting place. Let's pretend that "LD00 Delivery Note" looks promising. Select this record and then click on the "Processing Routines" folder onthe left hand side of the screen.

You will see on under the Medium "Print Output" the Print Program is 'RVADIN01' and the SAPscript is 'RVDELVNOTE'. If you want to use these as a starting point copy the Print Program and the SAPscript and modify them accordingly. When you are happy with your changes, come back here and put in your print program / SAPscript as appripriate.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pat.

PS. Kindly assign Reward Points tot he posts you find helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tcode to configure output type for shipments is V/82.

Check the standard output type ALTR -

Program RV56TD00

Subroutine - Entry

Sapscript - SHIPMENT_DOC

You can leverage from these .

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure output type with print program RVADDN01 ( is for shipment) and rountine is entry and specify your Sapscript form name.

In SE71 speify the printprogram , and you can use all the tables in the form which are specified in the print program

In the VT02 specify the output type in Header - > output.

cheers,

Sasi