Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script error - help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people I am relativley new to Sapscript so Im not very familiar with its debugging and other forms to check the program.

So far I encountered an error while trying to have a print preview for a "job order". I encountered this message <b>"element UNDERLINE window MAIN is not defined for form ZFRM_SM_PRII_V2"</b>.

I dont know what this error exactly is. I dont even know if its from the ABAP code or SAP SCRIPT program. If anybody can aid me in this please, any help will do. Thanks guys once again and good day.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the MAIN window of SAPSCRIPT ZFRM_SM_PRII_V2 there isn't the text element UNDERLINE.

So run trx SE71 and check that sapscript, go to in WINDOWS section and see the MAIN by editor.

Check if there is a line like this:

/E UNDERLINE

It won't be here of course, so or you add this element in your SAPSCRIPT or you delete the call of this elemant in the program.

Max

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chad,

Check the <b>UNDERLINE</b> eelement in main window of your layout in se71.

if it is not there, then you check other windows too..

since you might have this element in other windows ,by mistake you might have give the main window in the write_form ,if so change the window name. and for debugging you need to activate the debugger in se71.

in menu <b>Utilities->Activate Debugger</b>

thanks

vijay

0 Kudos

Thanks guys but ...

There is only one window in the SAP SCRIPT form and I already added the element "UNDERLINE" in. The error is still there.