Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script changes are not visible in invoice when printed to screen or printer

jyoti_mandal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our development client,I have made certain changes in an SAP script(maintained in EN and JA languages) and the related program.I tested it in testing client and it came as was expected.Then we transported the TR to out quality client but over there we were able to see changes in the program and in script as well,but the output was coming of the old script(i.e,excluding the new changes in the same script). Please suggest way to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance for your support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jyoti_mandal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your inputs.All are valuable suggestions specially Deepak.Finally able to solve it.Sharing all the same.It was so that I found one of my script was inactive in our quality server.There are transactions which activates objects of transports in mass but in this case I failed to activate it through the same,may be because I dont know how to use it.

What I did was..

Created a new TR and attached the activated script (object which was getting inactive in my quality system) only and transported to our quality system.This time it got activated and thus changes came properly.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

If you have checked the code changes in Script and Print Program are present in QA system and still they are not appearing in the output. Then I would suggest you to check the transport log and see that all the steps are successfully executed. Changes are moved but object Activation may be in error. Please check and revert.

Regards,

DN.

0 Kudos

Thank you Deepak for helping..how do i know if it is active or not?and if not then how to activate it? Please suggest...

0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Please ask Basis people to look into transport then can easily tell you.Check the version of it .

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Please go to SE01 and enter the TR number in QA system. there you can see LOG option for checking the TR log. there the movement of TR from DEV system to QA system with all the other systems would be given. most of them would be SUCCESSFUL like object movement etc, check if there is anything in RED. If still unable to find then check the same with ur BASIS team. Also please make sure that changes done are not under any conditions and are tested with correct data(least probable but still better to be safe).

Regards,

DN.

hiriyappa_myageri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Scripts are client dependent. if u want see changes of scripts between clients of same server then use Copy Client Option.

If you want transport between servers Transport it once again and Test and contact SAP system Admin.

Regards,

Hiriyappa.

jyoti_mandal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your inputs.All are valuable suggestions specially Deepak.Finally able to solve it.Sharing all the same.It was so that I found one of my script was inactive in our quality server.There are transactions which activates objects of transports in mass but in this case I failed to activate it through the same,may be because I dont know how to use it.

What I did was..

Created a new TR and attached the activated script (object which was getting inactive in my quality system) only and transported to our quality system.This time it got activated and thus changes came properly.