Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order - Incompletion Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to generate/create incompletion log programatically for sales order based on some conditions. The incompletion log procedure will not help me since this is basically for some condition.

For example, I want to create incompletion log for order types 'C' and if the is no partner function 'YE' entered. The order types other than C should not be implicated by this functionality.

Here I want the name of user exit where I can put code to generate incopletion log.

There is one user exit for deliveries FV50UZXX. However I couldn't find for sales order.

Please help me asap.

Regards,

Ajitrao Patil

3 REPLIES 3

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I'm unaware of such user exit in the sales order. However, I know for sure that it is possible to include the custom fields in the incompletion procedure configuration (check with your SD experts).

Then you could add a custom (Z...) field (just single-character flag will do) and in a simple user exit fill it with X, for example, if the order does not fit the incompletion criteria. Otherwise leave it blank and the order will go into incompletion.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jelena,

Thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done using customizing... I doubt you can set incompletion log through program with out... OR

You can raise an error message to make sure user is entering the partner function...

If the hint is useful… Say thanks by reward….

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh