Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Russian Bank Data Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

Did you ever upload russian bank data...?

Thanks,

Mick

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Can you explain in details?

Do you have the BANK data in a file and want to upload that? What is specific about Russian Bank?

There are BAPI's using which you can create bank.

BAPI_BANK_CHANGE

BAPI_BANK_CREATE

BAPI_BANK_GETDETAIL

BAPI_BANK_GETLIST

Regards,

Ravi

Note :Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I need to upload Bank detail via transaction BAUP, anyway I am not able to find any useful information about russian federation... I have the Excel file, but it is with ciryllic chars and... I can't make it out...

Thanks,

Mick

0 Kudos

By the way BAUP has quite informative help. Most likely you have to write a specific fucntion module which will map fields from the source file into SAP bank master fields.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to upload the bank Data.

i am using the BAPI_BANK_CREATE

wheni test from se37 and enter sample data i could load it.

could you pls guide me the releavant fields

Jeff

sergey_korolev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some assumptions about banks used in Russian Add-on for FI and Russian Add-on for HR. Namely:

• Each bank in Russia has so called Bank Identification Code (BIK) - of 12 digits, which should be used as bank key in SAP.

• Also bank has an attribute "correspondence account" - 20 digits, which is recommended to store in BNKA-BRNCH. The topic should be discussed with FI/HR functionals.

I could not remember any other of with Russian banks.