Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error in PA30

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have developed an enhancement for Personal Data infotype and later deleted the same. I have deleted CI include and adjusted the database table PA0002 and activated the same. I have also deleted the module pool program ZP000200 and the subscreen. Now I am getting runtime errors LOAD_PROGRAM_NOT_FOUND. This is bcoz I have deleted the module pool program that I am getting this errror. So, How to make my infotype run like how it used to be before enhancement.

Shakir

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shakir,

Have you created any transport Requests while doing any thing.

If yes then try deleting those requests. It should solve your problem.

Regards

Sharat.

0 Kudos

I have created the transport request but not moved.

As per your suggestion, I have deleted the same. But no difference. The runtime error still comes with the essage the program ZP000200 does not exist.

0 Kudos

Where have you done those changes when u started....did u use any user exits?

0 Kudos

I have used PM01 tcode for making the changes. Added one field to the structure CI_P0002. I could also see that new field on the infotype screen.

I have deleted the CI include, adjusted the database, deleted the new module pool programs, but could not see the infotype screen as it is going to runtime errors stating that the module pool ZP000200 does not exist.

0 Kudos

So basically you have created a infotype......Am i right?

If yes then try deleting the infotype.

Its should help

Regards

Sharat

0 Kudos

I have not created a new infotype.

I have added one field to the standard infotype.

0 Kudos

Anyways, thanks.

I found the solution in SAP HELP. You need to go to the same PM01 transaction code and delete the enhancement.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Good.!

All the best.

Regards

Sharat