Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routine for Changing The discount in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am facing a problem in routines. i will describe what i have to achieve first. i have to write a routine to calculate the performance discount for a dealer in the billing.so i have created a routine under requirements->pricing(RV61A901) and wrote the code to calculate the performance discount for the dealer.the functional guy has attached my routine for the specific condition type too.now my routine will work only if the condtion type appears in billing(VF02). now i have to make the new calculated value come in the condition table(xkomv internal table) holding the values and rates for various conditions which should reflect in the billing again (VF02). how do i do it...pls advice...

regards

kiran

1 REPLY 1

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran!

You used wrong place. You are right, your coding is only active, when there is already a condition in billing -> ask for a condition, which will be found in any case (e.g. VAT with condition type MWST is always found, but use something else).

Then don't use requirements-pricing, but formulas-condition value. Here you just need to move your result to xkwert, that can be all. Have a look at some existing condition formulas to see, which fields might be of interested, too (e.g. you don't need this condition this time: set xkomv-kinak = 'X').

Regards,

Christian