Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Transaction LM05 Changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am not a expert in dialog programming , need some help .

Need to change 2nd screen(source information-multiple materials ) of LM05 to add two new fields to show qty in alternative unit of measurement as well . I am not sure of how to proceed , Any giudeance as to how to proceed with this requirement would be great .

or another option which seems simpler is to at the point of save call a pop up message displaying the aty in alternative unit .

Thanks

VInay

Edited by: vinay kolla on Sep 16, 2009 2:31 AM

6 REPLIES 6

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

look for some SAP notes... or look for a suitable enhancement point if your are in ECC6.0

0 Kudos

Hi Jay ,

Thanks for u r reply ,we are already using the zprogram for rf transaction . I can make change there and call pop up window with some value using right size , But not sure if that pop will show up in remote data entry (scanner).

Further input will be great .

Thanks

Vinay

0 Kudos

yes u can use the Message Information in Pop up with ok and cancel button which can lead u to next screen in RF.

As far as I remember it worked for me with the RF scanner.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijeta

Thanks for u r reply , I Hope the pop up screen apears in RF scanner in my case as well .

Thanks

Vinay

0 Kudos

Hi ALL

the custom program is copy of RLMOB001, I am calling 'POPUP_WITH_TABLE_DISPLAY' to display some info to user b4 the SRC source screen and proceed to SRC when okay on pop up meaasge . The pop up appears but the buttons on it do not work . I guess only fiucntion keys work . any further input . Do have to create a new screen and use user exit EXIT_SAPLLMOB_170.

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pop up message appears but button does not work