Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction in no of fields in MPnnnn00 from structure psnnnn in custom infotype

ravigrover
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Do we have below restriction in PSNNNN of customr infotype.

How many components a PSNNNN structure can have.

Note:  In my case i have 153 fields and total field length is 2600 charcters.

Issue is when i genrate object from psnnnn, only 91 fields are generated in mp9nnnn00 screen.

If i create rest of the fields manually it comes only in output mode even if it is defined as input field.

Experts comments are awaited.

Regards

Ravi Grover

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP allows a total length of 2000 characters for all fields in an infotype. That is, we  can't increase the fields in an infotype if the sum of length of all fields in the infotype increases to 2000 characters

Please check notes:563145,1168062

Regards

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Well there is a limit to the number of fields in a screen, I am not exactly sure of the case but even I had the same issue.

It is better to split it into tabs with sub screens ....

Regards,

0 Kudos

Here is for your reference a case.

The maximum number of lines permitted in a screen is 200 beyond that and system automatically

makes adjustments so,,,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/83/7a1901de6e11d195460000e82de14a/content.htm

0 Kudos

I am facing problem in genrating fields from psnnnn. total no of fields in psnnnn are 153 out of this only 91 fields are genrated on MPNNNN00. Do we have restriction in the PSNNNN for these no of fields.

Ravi

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP allows a total length of 2000 characters for all fields in an infotype. That is, we  can't increase the fields in an infotype if the sum of length of all fields in the infotype increases to 2000 characters

Please check notes:563145,1168062

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks