Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirment to create PO and sales order while creating Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a requirement that while creating quotation in va21 the PO and sales order to be created automatically. i found the exits 'EXIT_SAPMV45A_003' for po i used BAPI_PO_CREATE it is working but for sales creation used 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1' but sales order is not created it is processing like a loop . so please give me a solution for this process

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Welcome to SCN.

i found the exits 'EXIT_SAPMV45A_003' for po i used BAPI_PO_CREATE it is working but for sales creation used 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1' but sales order is not created it is processing like a loop

You please check how your coding .Check in debug where the iterations are more and paste your code.

Regards,

Madhu.

4 REPLIES 4

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Welcome to SCN.

i found the exits 'EXIT_SAPMV45A_003' for po i used BAPI_PO_CREATE it is working but for sales creation used 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1' but sales order is not created it is processing like a loop

You please check how your coding .Check in debug where the iterations are more and paste your code.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

I got the solution thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the answer throug debugging

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Good.

Regards,

Madhu.