Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement Routine - Output control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please help me about a requirement routine?

I have generate a user defined output control requirement routine. The problem is that when I want to write code inside the

KOBED_902 or KOBEV_902 , the ABAP Editor is not permitting me to write the code. Can you please tell me how to active the editor.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When u create the routine 902. Pls save that under a request then active it before you write the code.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it asking for as access key ? If yes, then you will have to register the object using your systems installation number on the sap service marketplace and get the object key in return.

Best regards

Advait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for reply.

All those things have already been done. Although it not allowing me to write the code. Should I have to use the "Insert" button to write the code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u have created an Requirement Routine - Output control. Press the insert button then it will allow u to write the code.. but it wnt allow u to change the form name and transport request no.