Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair the exit inside idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

i need to change the code in the include which is inside the

(include zxvedu03) in Exit_saplveda_001 , this exit is in idoc Idoc_input_orders

of type orders05.

now how do reach this exit and include program of it.

how should i start,

can any one plz help.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this user exit already used before or do you have to activate the exit and add code to it? If you have to activate it, then see above for answer but if it is already activated user exit and you just have to make some changes to it, all you have to do is simply modify it from SE38 or you can navigate to the point from the function module and then change it.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

can some one help plz,

the question is simple,

how to modify a function writen in user exit inside the inbound idoc.

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GOTO CMOD Transaction ,create a project starting with z* or Y*.

save under package,next step would be Use enhancement is VEDA0001 -> save and activate it.

now look at component -> see the FM Exit_saplveda_001 ,look at include ,here you can write the code.

Please assign reward points and also i have given exact answer to material master validation,i guess you can close thread.

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this user exit already used before or do you have to activate the exit and add code to it? If you have to activate it, then see above for answer but if it is already activated user exit and you just have to make some changes to it, all you have to do is simply modify it from SE38 or you can navigate to the point from the function module and then change it.

0 Kudos

hello srinivas,

thanks for the reply, u were right ,

the code in the exit is already written,

but my task is to modify that already written code to serve my purpose.

as u said to go to se38 and give the program name, but i didnot understand which program name u were saying,

because the tec spec has nowhere written a program name.

it only says this exit is inside the inbound idoc.

waiting for the reply.

thank you

0 Kudos

Hello Saritha,

Just goto SE37 Transaction and use FM : Exit_saplveda_001 ,in this FM contains Include ZXVEDU03,here you need to write the code.

Make sure that you need to get the data FM parameters.

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello seshu,

thank you for the reply,

coming to the points, i make sure to assign points when my problem gets solved, but by mistakenly, i forget to assign marks, i sincerely apologize for that, thank you for all the pains to give suggestions to my questions.