Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding User Exit FYTX0002 in SAP Version 4.6C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Probably this is not the right section to ask this question,still please let me know if any one aware of the solution

Problem: we are using TAXWARE software to calcute US taxes, for this we have to pass the company code value to TAXWARE by using user exit FYTX0002, but the problem with this exit is, there is no field called company code in change parameter(and dont have any export parameter), how to pass it from sap version 4.6C..

If any body will have an idea please send me a mail or reply

I.e. btirupati@gmail.com

Thanks in advnace

Regards,

Reddy

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirupathi,

We have used Taxware user exit in 4.7. You have to define your company code field in Taxware User Exit Input structure "CI_TAX_INPUT_USER".

Then you can use this field in your user exit as ch_user_changed_fields-user_data = 'user_field".

Hope this will work for 4.6 also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirupathi,

I am not sure if you have seen the interface of this function module. The user exit EXIT_SAPLFYTX_USER_001 has a parameter I_TAX_HEADER_INPUT in which there is a company code field, COMP_CODE. Is this not what you are looking for?

Are you looking to change this company code to something else based on some logic?

Srinivas