Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING TCODE KOK5..................Urgent Plz Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

guys,

good evening

if you put this tcode you ll get one selection variant box from where you have to select the appropriate variant for the further process.

My requirement is, i dont want that particular selection variant box,whatever data i want to enter i ll enter manually using f4 help that present in that text field.

i know the userexits for this tcode,but i am not getting the idea which userexit i have to use and how to proceed.

User Exits->

COOPA002 Customer function for master data maint. - internal orders

COOPA003 User-Defined Fields in the Order Master

COOPA004 Customer function: Print order master data

COOPA_01 Customer check modules for internal orders

Can anybody give me some idea how to do that, or does anybody have face this kind of issue, so that he can share with me.

Thanks a Lot

Mrutyun^

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyunjaya,

You can execute the ABAP Program RKOSEL00 to get the complete list of selection criteria. Alternatively, the best thing to do would be to create a Transaction code for the program RKOSEL00 or get it created by your Technical Consultant. Use this to first view the complete selection screen and execute the report.

Thanks,

Kishore