Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP-SCRIPT Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one SAP-Script.I am getting the output on 3 Pages.

Now, Certain things are coming only on last page and not on first and second page.

I have checked both the pages i.e First and Next Pages.

All the Windows are same on both the Pages.

Still the o/p is printed only on third page and not on first and second page.

Please help me to ressolve the issue.

Regards,

Nirav

11 REPLIES 11

sreeramkumar_madisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your start_form and end_form once in your code.

Regards,

kumar

0 Kudos

HI ,

I have checked the Start_Form and End_Form.It is Proper.

The Data which are not coming are present in different windows and not in Main window.

Regards,

Nirav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The MAIN window is controlling the print flow in SAPScript. For example if your main window is too small in your FIRST page, and the printed text is protected, SAPScript will ignore the print and will print on the following pages.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

What is the code u have written in that window text element.

Regards,

Murali K

0 Kudos

Hi ,

That particular window does not contain any text-element.

But the data in that window is coming on 2nd and 3rd Page and not on first Page.

Regards ,

Nirav

0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

Have u assigned this Window to Page1.

How u r displaying data with out any code in that window.

Regards,

Murali K

0 Kudos

Hi Murali ,

Yea that window is assigned to both first and Next Page.

And there is no problem of retriving the data . It is retriving the data properly from the programme.

Only problem is that data is not displayed on the first page and displayed on 2nd and 3rd page.

Regards ,

Nirav .

0 Kudos

Hirav,

this may be related to the time the data is filled and/or present. >ou did not mention but I think it is obvious we are talking about non-main window. Use the sapscript debugger to check exactly the sequence the windows are triggered. At any time in sapscript debugger, you can enter ABAB debugger via menu. In ABAP debugger, use the call stack to go to your program - there you can check if the data is present.

It's not easy to know what you are doing. But I'm pretty sure that the data missing on first page are stored in the respective variables too late, i.e. during main window output.

Set the data before START_FORM, set a watchpoint on the variable or structure and find out if it is cleared later.

Good luck!

Regards,

Clemens

0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for your advise.

I have reached at some extent to get the output.But I am getting the output in second attempt.I'll explain u in detail.

I am running the SAP-Script first time and i am getting the output on 3 Pages.

But at this time i am getting the data on 2nd and 3rd page but not on first page.

Whan i am running that SAP-Script second time i am getting the output on all the 3 pages i.e i am getting the data on first, 2nd and 3rd page .

I have checked the programme and data is filled in the variables before calling the

START_FORM.

Hope u have understood the problem.If u can give the solution it will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Nirav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nirav,

tell me first that are u printing the same data on all pages? if yes jus assign that window ' constant' .

regards

vijay dwivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is closed.