Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding mail send program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have written mail send program successfully my problem is i have not received mail in my received mail address . i have checked tcode scot it showing wait status, my function module sy-subrc is return successfully . pls any send me any solution.

Thank in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas. K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in scot.. Try sending a mail from sost and check if u receive it. If u dont than u have to contact ur basis team and check for scot settings.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in scot.. Try sending a mail from sost and check if u receive it. If u dont than u have to contact ur basis team and check for scot settings.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Which fm have u used to send mail.

If u have used SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1.

Try using the below code after the fm u . It would work

wait up to 2 seconds.

if ld_error eq 0.

submit rsconn01 with mode = 'INT'

with output = 'X'

and return.

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are saying Your FM returns with Sy-Subrc = 0. then first check in Tcode SOST if you mail is there or not, if you find mail there then we assume program is fine and problem is with connection. This connection is maintained in Tcode SCOT.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 FM in that one field is there. COMMIT_WORK pass "X" to it.

Try with this one.

-

Neel Thakkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to su01

edit your user id

maintan email id

This will be used as sender email id

Regards

Ashok Advani

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. you need to check in SU01 for your user id e-mail is maintained over there or not

2. if you are sending mail to another SAP system , probably you need to check the RFC user is maintained with e-mail id

3. and also ask you basis to check the same and scot settings as well

cheers

S.Janagar

0 Kudos

Hi Srivi,

I just created one, try to use BCS classes, it's more convenient compared to the FMs mentioned in this thread.

[BCS Class|;

Thanks,

Jun