Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding : LSMW return code 7 file could not be uploaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all i have a problem doing lsmw when i go for the 3 rd option after creating a structure in lsmw the moment i press copy fields from the menu i enter no. of fileds and length it asks for the txt file i attach it and when after attaching i press enter it says file could not be uploaded return code 7.

What is this error and as to why it is happening ?? and when i asked my friend to do it in his system who is somewhere else he says it is running on my system i am working currently on ECC 6 version of sap.

Please tell me as why is this happening on my system..

<removed_by_moderator>

regards

singh

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 27, 2008 6:08 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the file formate which you want to updated...and let me know what exact your requirement is?

Amit.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

where is the file located? please check if the file is being accessed by anyone else or if the file is open while your trying to attach it.

hope this helps.

tyken

0 Kudos

file is on my desktop. and it is closed also at that time when i upload it..

where as it is running from bdc

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the file formate which you want to updated...and let me know what exact your requirement is?

Amit.

0 Kudos

hi its very simple i hav an excel sheet with 5 fields but the same is running thru bdc which i have created

but not thru lsmw in lsmw it says file could not be uploaded return code 7?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

its solved

0 Kudos

Solved how?