Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding data insertion into the infotype table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

the scenario is like this,

i have to insert the data into my customized infotype 9777,the data is coming from xi file in a table format what i did i created one rfc in which the data is getting inserted into the table pa9777 single record wise means with the help of loop into the given table and under this loop i m using this FM-hr_infotype operation,

but the data is huge about 3000 to 4000 and it is taking so much of time because data is inserting single one at a time.

what i want that can i insert multiple records at a time without using loop etc means the complete table one at a time.

ALSO is there any function module which insert the whole data into the infotype one at a time

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such facility .. U need to loop thru the internal table and insert records .

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajat

USe HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION function module pass the infotype and mod = INS. Try wheather its useful or not,

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

not solved