Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Process Order Notification in PP

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a clarification that while doing process order,after usage decision a notification will be automatically generated, if in the usage decision the user selected rework, then after activating it it should go to production order screen where they will create a production order after this flow, so i just want to display production order screen when they select rework in usage decision, i just want as in the case of production order where we will get production order screen when we give rework in conformation.

could you please say how to achieve this scenario?

i don't want to create production order at this time i just want the initial screen could you please say is there any function module we can assign or any user-exits available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE BUTTON SAY EXEC

IN YOUR CODE WRITE

CALL TRANSACTION T-CODE.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE BUTTON SAY EXEC

IN YOUR CODE WRITE

CALL TRANSACTION T-CODE.

0 Kudos

Hi PBS,

i just want while doing the process itself am not doing any programs it should by standard flow.

Let me explain my scenario while doing process order, in the usage decision flow i will create an action box called create process order when i click i just want to copy the rework material and its type like that and goes to CORO(Create Process Order Screen)

how can i acheive this?

Edited by: suresh suresh on Jul 13, 2009 2:07 PM