Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: screen exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to screen exits. But i used the field and user exits. What is the way to add the fields and subscreen. What is the procedure tell with one example.

I really appreciate if any body helps me and i will give u full reward points.

rgds,

p.kp

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paluri,

you have already asked this one and you havent closed that thread. First close that thread then ask another one on same topic or you should have continue that thread.

Amit

Message was edited by: amit kumar

0 Kudos

Hi amith,

No body has given correct answer and they are not giving procedure to add the fiedls. I dont know how to close this thread. Tell me how to close this thread.

rgds

p.kp

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell us the screen that you are trying to add fields to?

/Sagar

0 Kudos

Hi sagar,

Iam doing it for me51n tcode and i want to add two date fields. But i don't know how the add the subscreen to already existing sapscreens and how to export those values to sap tables. I appreciate you regarding this help.

rgs,

p.kp

0 Kudos

Hi,

can any body tell how to add the fields to me51n.

I will appreciate if anybody tell how to add the fields and subscreen and how to export those values to sap tables.

0 Kudos

Hi Paluri,

first of all you have to get EXITS provided by SAP for me51n.There is enhancement MEREQ001 for tcode me51n.

Then in CMOD you have to inherit this EXIT to your own project.

Go through EXIT's compononet from SMOD. From coponents of this enhancement you will find a screenexits SAPLMEGUI. In se51 create the subscreen with no 0111 and program SAPLMEGUI.

Next, you have to use table exits. Include your attributes in table EBAN.

There after go to the function exits EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001 from se37 and here you will find an include program. Create the include program by double clicking and pressing enter on name of include program. Here you have to code for data processing of those fields which you will put in subscreen.

Hope this helps if not let me know.

Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

HI amith,

Iam trying to do the exit by using ur procedure. If i get any problem i will let u know. Please check it out this thread ok. Thanks in advance.

rgds,

p.kp

0 Kudos

HI,

but it is asking access key while iam creating screen for that transaction. i don't have the access key.

What can i do

rgds

p.kp

0 Kudos

Hi Paluri,

GO through the documentation of MEREQ001 from smod by picking <b>documentation</b> radio button.There you will find great help.

And about access key problem:

program name should be <b>SAPLXM02</b> and screen no 0111.

then it will not ask any access key.

And one thing must be kept in mind whatever includes and screen you create you should assign all in XM02 function group.

If you still encounter with problem let me know about that.

Regards

Amit

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi amith,

some what i understood ur procedure. It allowed to create the screen for saplxm02 0111 with out access key.

I created that screen and added one filed and i included one field in table. Then where can i include this zincludes to xm02 function group. I activated my program it is not showing anything on that screen

rgds.

p.kp

0 Kudos

The screen SAPLX02 0111 will go to automatically in XM02. i was referring to those includes which you will need (in case) to create from se38.

Only activating the program will not show any effect, you have to activate your project too.

Hope this solve your problems.

Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had to add one date field on the me51n trnasaction.

Sap is providing one screen exit for that. i.e mereq001

I developed the subscreen saplxm02 0111. And i added one date field for that. And i activated the project too. But iam unable to find the screen field which i have added.

Please can any body help regarding this problem.

Thanks in advance.

rgds

p.kp