Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-assign Package to a transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could someone shed some light on how to create a transport using the objects from a transport that is assigned to an incorrect package. I had ABAP Workbench objects in a transport but I learned that the released transport didn't reach to the intended system. Now I need to create a transport with correct package and assign all these objects from the prior transport.

Please help.

Thank you.

saplover

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in SE03 you can display each object in a transport. Probably you can even change the package assignment as well. The system will ask for transport request when you change.

ec

3 REPLIES 3

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in SE03 you can display each object in a transport. Probably you can even change the package assignment as well. The system will ask for transport request when you change.

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE03, there you can make changes or assign new package to the object. This will help you.

This will work for you... Reward Points...

Regards,

Sagun Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to change the Deve class / Package you can goto SE03 tcode and choose

Object Directory> Change Object directory entries>F8 button on the tool bar.

Here you need to provide Program name & Devt class name and press F8 button on appln tool bar.

If CTS is in devet means you can delete the entries from cts by going thru SE01 tcode and provide your cts number,and expande the list under the cts.

Then you delete the entries under cts one by one ( whose are assigned to wrong package ) and again change package name thru SE03 tcode ...

Please reward points if helpful.

Thanks

Sivaparvathi