Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"repaired in this system"even though I opted "overvrite originals"(in optio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wander wyh I get message

"R3TRSSFOYSE_RVADOR01_QUOT01_Z1 was repaired in this system"

even though I opted "overvrite originals"(in option tab

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

You also have to check the option "Overwrite Objects in unconfirmed repairs". Please make shure, that the object you want to overwrite is not locked by a transport request in your target system. If so, release the request!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the object is not loced in any transport object

0 Kudos

You also have to check the option "Overwrite Objects in unconfirmed repairs".

Have you checked this option uppon import?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I searched in se03"Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks" BUT I did not find the mentioned sapform in.

what means "unconfirmed requests"

0 Kudos

I guess you are getting the error stated in your initial statement of this thread upon import of a transport request, right?

After adding the transporting request to the import queue of the desired system and before importing a transport request phyiscally to the system, the system requests some further information from you, i.e. target client, whether the import should be exeuted in foreground or background, etc. On this very popup screen, you find a tabstrib entitled with "Options". On this tabstrib you find a checkbox named "Overwrite Objects in unconfirmed repairs". CHECK THIS CHECKBOX

0 Kudos

Hi,

go to se03.

take Display repaired objects

position ur cursor on the object u transported..

reset the repair flag..

Regards,