Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qRFC - How to read queue data

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we debug a queue from <b>SMQ1</b> transaction, control will take us to remote system and we can debug the remote function module.

The data in the queue are stored in Raw format, through debug LUW the data is converted into actual format and it is passing the data to function module.

My question is which program or Function module is converting queue data into actual format. I want save the queue data into an excel file.

Please suggest me the program name/ Function module name to read the queue data into actual format.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use function :

tRFC_QOUT_GET_CURRENT_QUEUES

it will retrive all que records

0 Kudos

Thanks Murthy, But I want to read the information in a TID.

When we double click on a queue entry It will display data of that qRFC queue. Data will display in raw format. I want to read that data in actual format. I want to save that data in a excel sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parasuram,

Use the program RSTRFCDP for this purpose. You may have to specify the TID.

Hope this helps,

Chaps.

0 Kudos

RSTRFCDP program will display the outbound queue data in char format,other than charecter type values it is displaying the data in special charecters.

When we debug LUW control will go to remote system and data is converted to actual format and pass to function module. I need the program/function module which is responsible for converting queue data into actual format.