Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-QN: Controls in quality notification record (trns. QM01, QM02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to control some information to be entered in quality notifications (trns. QM01, QM02) before save. I've found and implemented BADI NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE that triggers before the save and has all notification information in its interface.

If the controls aren't passed, i want to display an error message, for which i tried to use BADI parameters EV_SUBRC, EV_MSGID, EV_MSGTYPE, EV_MSGNO, EV_MSGV1, ... , EV_MSGV4, but it doesn´t seems to work because instead of my message other standard message arises: "An error occurred whilst processing the notification" (msgid:IM, msgno:277). I've also tried to use RAISE to raise an exception from the BADI, with the same result described above.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.

mr.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should work fine. I have done it earlier.

You just need to pass following variables.

ev_msgid = 'ZPP_PL3_INTERFACE'. "Message class

ev_msgno = '014'. "Message number

ev_msgtype = 'E'. "Message type

ev_subrc = 1. "Return code

& Message variables if you have any...

You can easily identify in the debug mode where exactly you are loosing the information.

Regards,

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for the reply.

That's just what i'm doing, but something goes wrong with sy-subrc (ev_subrc) just after UE finishes... Workarround: move control to UE QQMA0014 and now works fine.

Regards,

mr