Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull over the PO from quotation to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

Is it possible to do a set up in sucha way that when a quotation is created with PO number in it , it gets pulled over to the sales order automatically . I would like to set it up in such a way that when a sales order is created the PO from the quotation gets pulled over to the sales order , instead of the user entering the PO again the sales order when its being created.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if this is possible via Customization or not but you can try the user-exits or Routines for the Sales Order program for this.

0 Kudos

Is it possible to do via VOFM ? I mean copy any of the existing routines and adding the PO field to the list of items that can be copied . If I do that what settings needs to be done to have this worked and how to go about it?

Also is there no customizatioin which can help me accomplish this?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi1

Any help on this . I havent done this before so if someone can please help me out with this would be highly appreciated.

Tahnks

0 Kudos

Ok , I was able to find a user-exit to accomplish this ad it is MV45AFZZ under which I used USER exit to move fields to vbkd and it worked.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos