Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profitability segement in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Can any one let me know what are the profitability segements in a SALES ORDER. the tables and fiels related to it.

PLease Let me know,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Roberts.K

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Can any one let me know what are the profitability segements in a SALES ORDER. the tables and fiels related to it.

PLease Let me know,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Roberts.K

0 Kudos

HI Friends,

PLease Let me know,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Roberts.

0 Kudos

HI Friends,

PLease Let me know,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Roberts.

0 Kudos

Hi Roberts,

If you have profitability segment assignment at a sales order level, then VBAP-PAOBJNR gives you the profitability segment number. Based on your operating concern, table CE1XXXX will have the values, where XXXX is your operating concern.

I haven't used it but RKE_CONVERT_PAOBJNR_COPADATA or COPA function modules may be useful.

Regards,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thnak you very much for the reply.

I have few more doubts, if possible clarify them.

i have a requirement , if you have any idea , let me know.

i would like to transfer Purchase Order number into the accounting document in the customer line items while creating billing document using user exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_002 of program SAPLV60B. Tables that are related to these .

if posssible give me an exapmle code.

(ii) I would like to know about Cross-Selling items that are assigned while creating a Sales Order , i would like to know if there is any Use rEXit Avaialable to Supress the material Stauts that is displayed for every Cross selling Items. Tables that are related to these .

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Roberts.K