Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with transport order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people!

I have a order that I need to release in the DEV environment but I can't because have object locked. I try to find some information to resolve these problem and I see that some people use the transaction SE03 to unlock the objects but I'm not shure if I can used for this too.

Someone can help me?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra, I hear a little bit about that transaction.

I can use that transaction in the development environment without cause any problem in the system? Because I only what unblock that object, anything more.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Someone can help me with this...

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

u mean to say u have an sales order which needs to be released within dev system. but this order is been locked. if this the case goto SM12 and display the locks... u can delete the required locks manually and then u can release the order within dev system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect! I will try that...

But the problem is in the transaction STMS when I try to release a transport order the system show me a lock and when I make a double click in the order the system show me two lock objects.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I try with the transaction SM12 with the user of the person and I don't see any lock object in that transaction for that user.

Have another idea?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some one can help me on that. I still have the problem.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Carlos,

Did you try using SE03 Unlock Objects(Expert Tool).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra, I hear a little bit about that transaction.

I can use that transaction in the development environment without cause any problem in the system? Because I only what unblock that object, anything more.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Carlos,

Yes you can use SE03 to unlock the object.

Let me know if u face any issue.

Chandra.