Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with 'FB60' when i am creating BDC session?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to create a BDC session using 'FB60' for invoice posting? When I am recording the company code is missing .

even if i added the company code , it's working well for the first

record only. can any one suggest me why i am unable to do the bdc with fb60 ,if it includes the comapany cod screen?

currently i am working on 4.6c.

Thanks,

Suresh.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FB60, the company code popup comes only in first time when you execute the transaction. In the next occurance it took the first company code. So if you want change that, there is a push button 'Company Code' in the aoolication tool bar first screen (screen no 1100) you can change the default company code by pressing that push button. So you have to record/code the BDC accordingly.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You are exactly correct, how can i do the recording when the company code changes?

when i run the session , it's not at all going to the first screen where company code exists.Already a default comany code exists in the screen .

What i want to do is , i wnt to clear the company code like this :

SET PARAMETER IF 'BUK' FIELD SPACE.

CAN YOU SUGGEST ME IS IT CORRECT OR NOT.

Thanks,

Suresh.

0 Kudos

Personally, I would not try to record a BDC for FB60, too tricky and error prone. If BDC is a must, record good old FB01 instead, or even better use BAPI_ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT_POST.

Cheers

Thomas

0 Kudos

Adding to what Thomas has said, FB60 is an EnjoySAP transaction and not well suited to batch input. If you try running this in the background, you will run into problems.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can do one thing.

1. First time when to do the recording for FB60, it will ask for the company code in the input. So, record this transaction. Use only this for FIRST record...Ok

2. From the next record onwards, you will not get the Compnay code. But you can see this in the FB60, Edit->Change Company Code. So, please use entering the compnay code from this option.

Thanks,