Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem WIth BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to change the Item level Delivery Quantity in VL02N. I tried to use BAPi_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. But i did not succeed. I am passing the below parameters.

HEADER_DATA -

> Delivery Number

DELIVERY -

> Delivery Number

ITEM_DATA -

> DELIV_NUMB(Delivery Number), DELIV_ITEM(Item), MATERIAL(material), DLV_QTY(Qty what i need to update in VL02n), FACT_UNIT_NOM(as 1), FACT_UNIT_DENOM (as 1), SALES_UNIT(VRKME), BASE_UOM(MEINS)

ITEM_CONTROL -

> DELIV_NUMB(delivery Number), DELIV_ITEM(Item), CHG_DELQTY(as 'X')

im passing the above parameters to change the delivery quantity at item level . where as im not at all succeding to change the delivery qty.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Apr 7, 2008 5:24 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you see in the return table, which messages is returning.

Regards,

Marcus Farias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting any return messages. Return Table is Not at all updating with any messages.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

After the call to FM BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE, try to call the BAPI

BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT for commiting the data to DB.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, see de function module documentations. The example in red color.

If you want to change the quantity for a distributed quantity, then following entries are required for the transfer to the connected system: In the header data of outbound delivery parameter (HEADER_DATA) The delivery number (DELIV_NUMB) In parameter item data of outbound delivery (ITEM_DATA) The delivery number (DELIV_NUMB) The delivery item (DELIV_ITEM) The delivery quantity in sales unit (DLV_QTY) The actual delivery quantity in base UoM (DLV_QTY_IMUNIT) The sales unit (SALES_UNIT) The ISO code for the sales unit (SALES_UNIT_ISO) The base unit of measure (BASE_UOM) The ISO code for the base unit of measure (BASE_UOM_ISO) In the control of the outbound delivery at item level parameter (ITEM_CONTROL) The delivery number (DELIV_NUMB) The delivery item (DELIV_ITEM) The Change Delivery Quantity indicator(CHG_DELQTY) If you do not make any further entries, the system copies the material number, plant, quantities as floating point numbers, volumes, weights, and their units from the original outbound delivery document.. Notes Changes to the packing data are not synchronized in the central ERP system. For subsequent changes to a distributed inbound delivery, the following prerequisites must be fulfilled: All items in the distribution-relevant inbound delivery have the same decentrally-managed warehouse number. You have generated a distribution model for inbound deliveries. For more information, see the implementation guide (IMG) under Logistics Execution -> Decentralized WMS Integration -> Central Processing -> Distribution -> Generate Distribution Model. In Customizing for Shipping under Deliveries -> Define Delivery Types -> Distribution Mode, you have specified whether the system should distribute the delivery automatically after document creation, or whether distribution should be suppressed so that you can trigger distribution yourself using the delivery monitor. If you use an external system as the decentralized WMS, you must ensure that there is a blocking system for the decentralized system, which prevents a delivery from being processed in both systems at the same time. For more information on the cross-system lock, see the SAP Library under Basis -> Client-Server Technology -> Cross-System Lock (CSL). If you use the asynchronous interface for the actual transfer of the outbound delivery changes (IDoc category SHP_OBDLV_CHANGE), you must make sure that the structure definition of the IDoc is correct as you construct the IDoc. You should take particular care not to switch the segment sequence.

[]'s.

Marcus Farias.

Edited by: Marcus Farias on Apr 8, 2008 8:48 AM