Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST with vendor field XZEMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using the bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST, when i fill the table ACCOUNTPAYABLE and execute it, if i use a vendor that doesn't have an 'X' in the field XZEMP (Indicator: Alternative payee in document allowed ?) of the table LFA1 the bapi returns an error.

I haven't found any place in the bapi tables to override this.

Is there something that should be parameterized so that this error doesn't happen?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i use that bapi, but all my vendors do not have filled that field and the bapi works fine, SAP 6.0 ECC.

u shoudlnt have problem, check the parameters of the bapi, probably the problem is another thing.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

I have read both links, but haven't found an answer.

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Augusto,

Would you please give to us BAPI return's message?

Regards,

Burak

0 Kudos

Sorry i forgot that. Until monday i'll be on another client. So i won't be able to see the error.

In the bapi i fill the minimun parameters needed, with the customers i had no problem.

Thanks all, i'll post the error number next week.

0 Kudos

HI all,

Using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

I am getting this error "E F5 747 No alternative payer/payee defined"

which is in continuation ot the issue mentioned above and this with vendor ACCOUNTPAYABLE.

Get me some help on this

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i use that bapi, but all my vendors do not have filled that field and the bapi works fine, SAP 6.0 ECC.

u shoudlnt have problem, check the parameters of the bapi, probably the problem is another thing.

Regards