Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem of page header

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i want to make one print format of report that i am doing in sap script, while doing that i am getting the error of page header i.e. page is not define, i already defined the page, please let me know the problem.

Also after completing i am checking and activating and want to execute while executing i am having the problem, kindly let me know how to execute and run.

please explain me step my step then i understand please do the needful and oblige.

thanks

suja

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suja,

First u have to check in header ....

1. Check basic setting : You have to define your first page in first page text box.

Second go to page window element and you define window for page windows or not.

U wil get sucess in that

0 Kudos

hello,

i am getting the error of page format.

i am give page format p1 and def. in p still i am getting the eroor, please explain me how to solve.

thanks

suja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be ur not assigned that header window to page. if u assign then u check in program, header window element assign in write_form, other wise give exact output type while execute the program,

if above answer is not solved ur solution please send me the error messege then we can try........

if use full answer reward me a points.

Praveen

0 Kudos

hello,

After making the report in sap script how to run the programme and see the layout, please let me know and oblige.

thanks

sujatha