Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in data transfer in EQUI table from IE01 using enhancement ITOB0001 exit EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 - Custom Screen

0 Kudos
811

Hi

I am implementing the custom subscreen in T-code IE01/IE02/IE03. We have four screen exits available, I have used first one screen no 1000.

The enhancement I am using is ITOB0001.

Its has two exits :

EXIT_SAPLITO0_001

EXIT_SAPLITO0_002

EXIT_SAPLITO0_001 is for taking data from EQUI table to Screen.

EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 is for transfering data from screen to EQUI table.

I have appended the structure both in CI_EQUI and CI_EQUI_U.

ZZCROPTYPE type char20 in CI_EQUI

ZZCROPTYPE type IIND in CI_EQUI_U

Now, the following code i have given in the exit EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 to update the custom field in EQUI table.

e_update_data_eq-zzcroptype = equi-zzcroptype.

e_update_flags_eq-zzcroptype = 'X'.

But the value is not getting transferred to EQUI table. Its not getting stored in database.

Am I missing something?

I have searched everywhere in the forum but this answer is still pending in many threads.

Do anyone has implemented it successfully? Please post the solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos
242

I just tried and it worked me . only difference is I tried with the hardcoding in

EXIT_SAPLITO0_002

like this

  E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ-zzname = 'Priya'.
E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ-zzname = 'X'.

I see EQUI table is updated

so, I feel problem in value passing from screen . did you check if your field equi-zzcroptype contains value in runtime?

I checked further .

I changed the code to populate from screen value instead of hard coding.

like this  : I prefer field symbols to capture screen values 🙂 .

Note: My screen field name is CI_EQUI-ZZNAME referring from dictionary.

  DATA: $NAME(30) VALUE '(SAPLXTOB)CI_EQUI-ZZNAME'.
FIELD-SYMBOLS :<FS_NAME>.
ASSIGN ($NAME) TO <FS_NAME>.
E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ-ZZNAME = <FS_NAME>.
E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ-ZZNAME = 'X'.

It worked.

Priya.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos
243

I just tried and it worked me . only difference is I tried with the hardcoding in

EXIT_SAPLITO0_002

like this

  E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ-zzname = 'Priya'.
E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ-zzname = 'X'.

I see EQUI table is updated

so, I feel problem in value passing from screen . did you check if your field equi-zzcroptype contains value in runtime?

I checked further .

I changed the code to populate from screen value instead of hard coding.

like this  : I prefer field symbols to capture screen values 🙂 .

Note: My screen field name is CI_EQUI-ZZNAME referring from dictionary.

  DATA: $NAME(30) VALUE '(SAPLXTOB)CI_EQUI-ZZNAME'.
FIELD-SYMBOLS :<FS_NAME>.
ASSIGN ($NAME) TO <FS_NAME>.
E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ-ZZNAME = <FS_NAME>.
E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ-ZZNAME = 'X'.

It worked.

Priya.

0 Kudos
242

Hi Priya,

Thanks for replying.

I tried with hard code also. Its also not working.

Will you please post the whole code of EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 whatever is there.

It will be helpful.

Regards

Vivek

0 Kudos
242

Problem is resolved.

Thanks Priya.

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos
242

Hi,

Please check if all componentes are active (see also in se80 to check all includes).

Regards,

Maria João rocha

0 Kudos
242

Yes Maria, I have checked. All the components are activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos
242

Hi,

Use an intermediate variables like

Get the values:

cs_likp-zzfull     = gv_full.
cs_likp-zzpartial  = gv_partial.
cs_likp-zzveh_no   = gv_veh_no.
cs_likp-zzlr_dkt_no = gv_lr_dkt_no.
cs_likp-zzlr_dkt_dt = gv_lr_dkt_dt.
cs_likp-zzdriver    = gv_driver.
cs_likp-zzinote_num = gv_inote_num .
cs_likp-zzinote_dt  = gv_inote_dt.
cs_likp-zzinote_cntr = gv_inote_cntr.
cs_likp-zztrnsp      = gv_trnsp.

Put the values:

gv_full       = is_likp-zzfull  .
gv_partial    = is_likp-zzpartial .
gv_veh_no     = is_likp-zzveh_no  .
gv_lr_dkt_no  = is_likp-zzlr_dkt_no.
gv_lr_dkt_dt  = is_likp-zzlr_dkt_dt .
gv_driver     = is_likp-zzdriver .
gv_inote_num  = is_likp-zzinote_num .
gv_inote_dt   = is_likp-zzinote_dt .
gv_inote_cntr = is_likp-zzinote_cntr.
gv_trnsp      = is_likp-zztrnsp.


0 Kudos
242

Problem is resolved.

Thanks to all for helping..

I just activated all the objects again and adjusted the table EQUI from SE14.

Its working. 

0 Kudos
242

Hi Vivek,

When u rsaving custom field value in functional location.... is it getting passed to all functional locations and equipments associated with current functional location???

I am faceing issue in this... I have already opened thread for this....

sap-harshada
Participant
0 Kudos
242

Hi Vivek,

Plz make sure you have done following configuration.

Custom fields shud be added in Additional Data1.

At program level make sure following coding is done.

EXIT_SAPLITO0_001

 

e_subscreen_number

= '1000'.


IF sy-tcode = 'IE01' or sy-tcode = 'IE02' OR sy-tcode = 'IE03'.

i_object_type
= '02'.
i_activity_type
= '3'.
prps
-zzferclbr = i_data_equi-z_ferc.
prps
-zzpl_no = i_data_equi-z_region

.

EXIT_SAPLITO0_002

 

E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ

-Z_FERC = PRPS-ZZFERCLBR.
E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ
-Z_FERC = 'X'.

E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ
-Z_region = PRPS-ZZPL_NO.
E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ
-Z_region = 'X'.


Add fields to EQUI, CI_EQUI and CI_EQUI_U.

And then activate the Project in which enhancements are created.

For me it is working fine but I am not able to pass the custom fields to child functional location