Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in copying a standard maintenance view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all experts,

My requirement is to make an exact replica of the standard view V_T71ADM23 . I have copied the view into a custom z view and in the table maintenance generator created a function module and provided a screen . but the screens in both standard and custom view which i have generated is different. So i copied the standard function group in the table maintenance generator of the standard view into a zfunction group and assigned to the custom view . If i do that im getting errors like

View C_V_T71ADM21 has no active version and no entry in the control directory

View VT71ADM19 has no active version and no entry in the control directory

View VT71ADM20 has no active version and no entry in the control directory

View VT71ADM21 has no active version and no entry in the control directory

View VT71ADM22 has no active version and no entry in the control directory

View VT71ADM23 has no active version and no entry in the control directory

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

experts need help please

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul, <li>I tried to copy V_T71ADM23 view successfully to ZTEST_V_T71ADM23. <li>Goto SE11->Enter V_T71ADM23 ->select Views radiobutton->Click on Copy(CTRL+F5) button->From View - V_T71ADM23 To view - ZTEST_V_T71ADM23 . <li>Activate <li>Click on utilities menu->Create Table maintenance generator->There you enter Authorization Group = &NC& and Function group=ZTEST_GRP1(Try with new function group.Do not create in SE37 and assign here. Just give new one here) ->Maintenance type = One step(first radio button)->Maint. Screen No. = Overview screen = 1001. <li>Click on Create button (f6). <li>finally SAVE. Keep on save until you get "Request completed without errors". <li>Now go to SM30 and test the ZTEST_V_T71ADM23 view. Thanks Venkat.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat ,

i followed your procedure but it is the same . Im getting different screens for standard and one which i copied . what could be the reason

after going into sm30 click maintain entries

give compensation area and

guideline matrix

hit enter

i tried with both standard and custom

the screens are different in standard and custom some fields are missing in the custom view which i copied

Please help . greatly appreciated .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to create a view cluster to attain this , please use se54 and create a view cluster ,

refer to std view cluster VC_T71ADM24