Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in activating include

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have made an include in main program. when i go to that include and activate it.it is saying REPORT/PROFRAM statement missing, or program type is I(include).

i have made it as include program.

why is it so. help me out.

thanks

varu.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member635028
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For include it will say that report or program is missing because in incude u will not write any report statement

It is not standalone.it is always placed in aprogram by writing inclue<include name>.

Regards,

Sreevani

0 Kudos

For include program, u can just hit activate anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Activate Main program ...that would inturn activate the include also .. you will get a warning message when you try to activate only include program because it cannot recognise the main program while activation ..

Regards,

Santosh

Message was edited by:

Santosh Kumar Patha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is not an error, only information messaage still u can activate it.

U activate the INCLUDE first adn the comae back to the MAIN program and activate the report.

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click the object browser from ur include, it will take you to the main program and double click on the main program and right click on the Main program click activate.Now it will activate the whole program with all includes.