Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after copying SAP Standard report MB51(RM07DOCS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I copied standard report RMO7DOCS(mb51) into zreport with all its includes. Made some changes like added some fields in that zreport,saved and activated that.Changes made in that zreport reflected in Standard report on the first day but on next day fields in selection screen also were deleted.

Now standard report mb51 has no fields neither in itab nor on selection screen block.

Is there any other way of copying standard report and making changes.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Heena.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you copied a program for MB51 transaction say z_rep_MB51 and made changes in that code then u also would have made a Ztransaction say ZMB51.......then the chages will reflect in Zmb51 and not in standard MB51 transaction......

To make changes in Standard transaction u need to look for USER EXIT and write code there

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

I added three fields EQUNR, TPLNR, MTART in zrm07docs.When i saved and activated that EQUNR field was added in that standard report RM07DOCS.Also afterwards everything from selection screen block was deleted from standard report.I dont know how and from where its linked to that standard report.

Regards,

Heena

0 Kudos

hi,

its seems not possible to me....if you made changes in Zprogram then how can standard prgram and t-code get changed .....

please make changes in zprogram and check the zt-code

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

had u used COPY Button or done by ctrl + c and ctrl+v?

and r u using same transaction code?

if s then u have to create Z transaction for the same.

0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I used se80 and then copied standard report by right clicking.

0 Kudos

u made a zprogram na so r u using standrad tcode or ztcode?