Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: Adjust the Custom table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting one problem when i try to adjust the custom database table.

The exising table fields as follows

MANDT (Key field)

ZADVG (Key field)

STEXT (Non-Key Field).

Now i have to add one more field (MOLGA) as a key in between MANDT and ZADVG. when i do this, its not getting added and giving the message the position should not be changed...

Even i tried to adjust the table using database utility but there is no use.

How to solve this. any ideas on this will be awarded.

Thanks

Eswar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar....

your table is not activated because it is acting as a check table for some other tables..

so first identify all the tables that are referring to this table with help of where-used-list.

Remove all the foreign key relations, then activate the table and then establish the foreign key relations...

Regards,

Suresh............

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar ...

here add the field MOLGA between ZADVG and STEXT..

the table will get activated...

Regards,

Suresh........

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The req here is i have to add between the specified fields. I can add the field as you specified thats not a problem.

Thanks

eswar

0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Just add the field MOLGA at the last and cut and paste it to the second position.

Insert one row between MANDT and ZADVG and paste it to that position and <b>check the Key checkbox</b>.It will work.

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

Message was edited by:

santhosh ds

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using SE14.

Regards,

Sonika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar....

your table is not activated because it is acting as a check table for some other tables..

so first identify all the tables that are referring to this table with help of where-used-list.

Remove all the foreign key relations, then activate the table and then establish the foreign key relations...

Regards,

Suresh............