Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post with reference to Accounting Document

rthoodi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting with reference to Accounting document (Transaction FBR2) using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST, but Iam getting some errors,( Incorrect entry in field OBJ_TYPE: IBKPF) . I used BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST(using existing document 5100000009) as well, here Iam getting status message as Document posted successfully: IBKPF 5100000009X2402010 ECDCLNT140, but I want a new document to be created.

Please let me know whether Iam using correct BAPI?

What is the value to be passed to field OBJ_TYPE ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards

RK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what i understand from your error, you are passing incorrect entry to OBJ_TYPE. GO to Se37 and in the Export parameters, in front of the OBJ_TYPE, below the column for Long text, click on the green button.

It would open a popup window with all details of what needs to be given.

Actually, its an exporting parameter, so you dont need to pass anything, the BAPI would return that value.

In your program just declare a variable L_OBJ_TYPE of type BAPIACHE09-OBJ_TYPE and pass it to BAPI. On Execution, that BAPI would return value of OBJ_TYPE which you can pass further.

Hope its clear.

Regards,

Mansi.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what i understand from your error, you are passing incorrect entry to OBJ_TYPE. GO to Se37 and in the Export parameters, in front of the OBJ_TYPE, below the column for Long text, click on the green button.

It would open a popup window with all details of what needs to be given.

Actually, its an exporting parameter, so you dont need to pass anything, the BAPI would return that value.

In your program just declare a variable L_OBJ_TYPE of type BAPIACHE09-OBJ_TYPE and pass it to BAPI. On Execution, that BAPI would return value of OBJ_TYPE which you can pass further.

Hope its clear.

Regards,

Mansi.

0 Kudos

@ SAP USER

As per the BAPI documentation , Do i need to maintain separate value in the OBJ_TYPE field (reference transaction) in table TTYP, then what is function module associated to this.

Please help me.

Thanks

RK

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have the authorisation to maintain the table TTYP. If Not consult some Functional Consultant in this domain to know details about maintaining this table.

I dont think there would be any specific function module to maintain the table TTYP. If i am able to find one, will pass on the information to you.

Regards,

Mansi.

0 Kudos

try to findout how excatly the error message is comming' trhough debugging.

zashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the BAPI "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST". Dont pass value to the parameters "OBJ_TYPE","OBJ_KEY",'OBJ_SYS".

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

When I didn't pass values for above parameters, Iam getting the follwing errors, these are mandatory fields.

Error in document:

Required field OBJ_TYPE was not transferred in parameter DOCUMENTHEADER

Required field OBJ_KEY was not transferred in parameter DOCUMENTHEADER

Required field OBJ_SYS was not transferred in parameter DOCUMENTHEADER

Thanks

RK