Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post with Clearing using FM POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using function module POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING to clear open items in the background as it would be done with transaction FB05. Now I'm facing a problem with the mapping of the open items. For every account number that is used in the clearing I create a new line item in the new clearing document. Which means I add a new line item in table T_FTPOST of FM POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING. Before the clearing process is started the user has selected several open items. They all belong to different account numbers and therefore need to be mapped to the right line items of the new clearing document. I add the open items to table T_FTCLEAR of FM POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING. The problem is that I can't find a link between the lines of table T_FTPOST and the lines of table T_FTCLEAR. How can I be sure that the open items in table T_FTCLEAR are correctly mapped to the right line item in table T_FTPOST? In transaction FB05 it seems to be possible as you can select open items for every line item of the new clearing document. How could this be done using function module POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING?

Regards,

Robert

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account number is the missing link.