Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to change the default spool request title ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm SAP Basis guy, I've been asked by our functional team if it would be possible to change the default spool request title.

Our endusers have access to transaction SP01, where every morning, they can see the spools request that have been generated during the execution of night batches.

Currently, the default spool name is displayed :

Title or name of spool request LIST1S LOCL ZREPORTSUFFIX (in transactions sm37 and sp01)

Is it possible to change the default name of this spool request with some abap coding ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indua,

Ask an ABAPer to use the Func Module RSPO_RW_SPOOLJOB_PARAMS to change the Spool req title

Reward if helpful,

Karthik

3 REPLIES 3

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indua,

Ask an ABAPer to use the Func Module RSPO_RW_SPOOLJOB_PARAMS to change the Spool req title

Reward if helpful,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto transaction SPAD and change the default values as you require but i doubt whether you would be able to change the spool title after the job has been triggered i think it is nt possible

but for further requests you can change it from SPAD

reard if helpful

vivekanand

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers.

Vivekanand : where in transaction spad, can i change the default setting for output request ?