Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup with Express Doc Updation Terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am posting data into MF42N transaction code, save the application it is showing popup as Express document Updation terminatedu2019, In SM13 showing error message as EA 624: DOCTYP and IDOCTP fields are empty . But there is no problem with DOCTYP and IDOCTP fields.

Could anybody assist me, how to resolve this issue. Please do the needful. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards.

Reddy Prasad

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error occurs when you try to update the database with duplicate entries. Check your all internal table entries Is there any duplicates.

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check SM13 if you can find any related issue with this.

Thanx

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

This problem generally occurs when you update the database .and there may be some field or strucuture mismatch while executing the Query or the FM .

so better idea is just find the spot where this error is coming and check the structure. I am pretty sure your strucuture might mismatch.

Thanks,

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

the same issue i had.

defently the message it has given is right.

just put a break point where the updation fails, try to debug in update mode.

then you come to know where and why the data is not populating.

if it tries to update duplicate records, it will dump.

but this the dump might not occur, right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error maily occurs mainly beacuse of v1or V2 update, and when ever we use commit work.

GO to SM13 check where is the error, double click on that error error and when the the pop up comes select abap code(Next to OK button), it will take u to the code part where acutally error is coming!!!

Analyze the code,

Thanks

Pavan