Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

popup screen with save and cancel button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a requirement of popup screen that contain field from standard table (say usr01-bname), i need to have F4 help and value check option i.e. check for the existence of user. The option button should be 'SAVE' to proceed and 'CANCEL' to stop processing.

I got one FM 'POPUP_GET_VALUES_DB_CHECKED' but my only problem is that it have 'TICK' and 'CROSS' as symbol.

So ,i need a FM in which i can pass the button specifications with text input field and data validation.

Thanks in advance.

Alok

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i hope there would be some other fn module...but in case if its not there then what u can do is copy the fn module POPUP_GET_VALUES_DB_CHECKED to a zfn module and make changes as u require.

Regards

Sajid

3 REPLIES 3

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i hope there would be some other fn module...but in case if its not there then what u can do is copy the fn module POPUP_GET_VALUES_DB_CHECKED to a zfn module and make changes as u require.

Regards

Sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

if all the other functions of the FM is satisfying your requiremet then you just copy the function module and change to save and cancel. it takes less time to change insted of searching.

regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help