Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am using this Function module CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM in Purchase order in tcode ME22N for calculating the taxes, when i see the print privew it is showing wrong value .But when I click on invoice tab in item details and click on the Taxes button, after that click on the print privew button, it's give the correct values. what i have to do.please help me.

thanks & regards.

Nagesh

2 REPLIES 2

prasoon_sahay
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems that your Function module CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM is not getting triggered until you click on the Taxes button.

Search for suitable exit where you can place your code so that your Function module get executed while print privew itself.

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the probability is FM CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM using some global variable / internal table, which are not filled until you are doing 2nd action as described...

Please look inside the FM and see if those global objects can be filled by passing / calling another FM

Thanks