Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO IDOC Error "Account XXXX requires an assignment to a CO object"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using LSMW with IDOC type "PORDCR101" to upload PO (Purchase Order) data. I am getting error message "Account 55701 requires an assignment to a CO object" in IDOC with status 51. I am passing GL Account, Business Area & Internal Order #. The line item has account assignment of type H "IO profit Analysis".

But using same data I am able to create PO manually from ME21N. (After I do derivation in profitability segment in account assignment tab at item level). Do we need to do the same in IDOC as well?? If yes how can we do that, I dont see any fields related to this in IDOC?

In other words my question is, how can we upload PO data which have account assignment "H" against them using IDOCs????

Any ideas and suggestions about how can I solve this issue???

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you passing you internal order number in field ORDERID in segment E1BPMEPOACCOUNT and updating the same in E1BPMEPOACCOUNTX?

0 Kudos

Yes Sam. I am doing that.

Here are the fields I am using

PO_ITEM = 10

GL_ACCOUNT = 0000055701

BUS_AREA = 0004

ORDERID = MMODUTPT703

CO_AREA = DGE

0 Kudos

Since you are able to post it manually, i thought it has something to do with data mapping to idoc segments.

I am not familar with this transaction - <b>OKB9</b>. It is used set up the automatic account assingment. Maybe you should check with your functional contact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to solve this issue, along with GL account,Business Area & Internal Order we need add another segment "E1BPMEPOACCOUNTSEGM" where we have send Division details in this segment based on material....