Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO_CHANGE_BAPI ERROR IN LIVE SERVER ONLY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have developed report using the BAPI to update the PO schedule lines details

it has worked fine in test & quality servernow system is giving the following error in production

< REFER THE ATTACHMENT >

we have tested the same again no clue as it is working fine in both servers.

how to solve this

please help

Regards,

Preeti.pg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preeti,

one thing you can check is to try creating the schedule lines in PO using the transaction ME22N and see if the same error comes. If the error is there then it can be a functional problem

Regards

Animesh Sundriyal

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preeti,

one thing you can check is to try creating the schedule lines in PO using the transaction ME22N and see if the same error comes. If the error is there then it can be a functional problem

Regards

Animesh Sundriyal

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As written in error message, did you check number ranges defined in development and production systems.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

The number range is well within the interval and already that PO exist, we are just tryin to add schedules line for theat particular item no of PO

anything else which would help me

Regards,

Preeti.pg

0 Kudos

Can you also

• post the message types ('E', 'W', 'I') of the RETURN table (no need of GIF)
  • analyze the messages : "POSCHEDULEX" missing, wrong decimal number for KG uom ?

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Please check the Number range key assigned to the Po document type and also check the number range defined for the key OMH6.

usually this kind of error will come when somebody try to change the document type of the existing PO.

and if you are passing any other values with PO in your input file,please check them also once.

0 Kudos

Hi Sangamesh,

PO number range is correct and they are using the same PO doc type to upload schedule line wise data

it is giving authorization on tabl level acess of teransport, we even checked with full access on that part still its not executing

in production as of now no other report or prgm is avaialble which  share the same bapi anywhere else

Regards,

Preeti.pg

0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Please try to change the PO once manually through tcode ME22N,whatever you want to change through program and If you get any errors discuss with functional consultants once it will definetly help you to find the root cause or will solve your problem..let me know the feedback.

Regards,

Sangamesh.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

This was because of Wrong TR movemnt 

otherwise its working fine

Thank you all for helping me to track down

Regards,

Preeti.pg